Discover How to Get $500 for Every Friend You Refer!
NetSoft offers referral bonuses to students who recommend a new student. Referrals are awarded once the new student successfully completes a program or workshop:
- You are eligible to receive a $500 referral bonus per candidate only when you refer a new student to NetSoft and the student completes a workshop or program IN FULL.
- This $500 referral bonus can be paid to you in the form of a cheque, or you may put the $500 toward any future course with NetSoft.
- If the referred candidate withdraws from the workshop or program for any reason, you will not be eligible for the referral bonus.
- If the referred candidate asks for his/her money back and you have already collected the $500 referral bonus, you must pay back the $500. If the amount has been applied toward a course, your tuition balance will be adjusted to include the $500 referral fee.
- The referral bonus will be given within six months of your referred candidate’s workshop or program end date.
- If you are eligible for a referral bonus, but you have outstanding dues with NetSoft (overdue course fees), the $500 will go directly toward those fees and you will not receive a cheque.
- Referral bonuses are non-transferrable.
To refer a potential student, please get the Referral Form from NetSoft’s Training Department and return it via email to [email protected], or fill out the form below.
The referral bonus policy is subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.