Registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
How Can Microsoft Courses Enhance Your Career
In this technology-driven world, everyone wants to stay competitive and access new opportunities. Along with effective training and knowledge, people want to acquire intensive skills and expertise in the IT field. Microsoft courses are capable of training professionals to gain expert-level technical skills and knowledge.
There are many colleges available that provide Microsoft courses, so individuals should ensure they choose the right one to help them reach their career goals — preferably a Microsoft Imagine Academy. They must also ensure their chosen course is led by industry-experienced and certified instructors that will build the actual skills necessary for an IT career through real-world applications and practical experience.
There are a number of instructor-led Microsoft certifications, including:
1. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) — Windows Server 2012
Colleges provide specific courses to give professionals the skills that they need to pass this certification exam, including:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, which focuses on the initial implementation and configuration of core services, such as Networking, Storage, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Group Policy, File and Print Services, and Hyper-V.
- Administering Windows Server 2012, which focuses on the administrative tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, including configuring and troubleshooting user groups, and name resolution.
- Configuring Advanced Window Server 2012 Services, which focuses on advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as advanced networking services, Network Load Balancing and Failover Clustering.
2. Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) — Server Infrastructure
These courses enhance knowledge of enterprise solutions that support manual and automated server installations. Furthermore, these courses provide knowledge of planning and implementing a highly secure infrastructure, with a focus on the AD DS.
Additional courses include:
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server
- Planning and Deploying System Center Configuration Manager
- Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune
- Cloud and Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations Manager
- Infrastructure Provisioning with System Center Virtual Machine Manager
These courses will enhance understanding of the significance of Microsoft in the current IT industry. For those looking for the best Microsoft courses, contact NetSoft College of Technology for more information!