Registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
How Will IT Certifications Help You Earn Big Bucks?
The world is constantly evolving and, to survive, IT professionals should too. This holds true for today’s highly competitive job market. Every year, many highly qualified people are applying for the same positions. To have an edge over competitors, there must be something unique about individuals to make them the obvious choice to hire.
The IT industry is continuously changing. Individuals may have obtained a degree from a big college or university but, one year later, what they learned may quite possibly become obsolete if they do not use it regularly and stay up to date. To stay informed on the subject and reach the top of the hiring ladder, professionals need to get certified and get practical experience. A certified course ensures that they have an edge over other contenders as well as increased pay over non-certified competitors.
How Can IT Certification Be Beneficial?
For a number of Canadian IT certification courses available online and offline, students are required take an exam (based on real-life situations and multiple choice questions) after completing the course material. After passing the exam and becoming a certified IT professional, there are certain advantages they will have over other candidates:
- Completing the latest IT certification course ensures individuals are well versed with the trends of the industry.
- It provides them with an advantage over the competition, as companies often prefer hiring certified individuals.
- They are bound to be paid higher than non-IT certified individuals.
- Certification opens up new opportunities, as individuals become a part of an elite group of professionals.
- It can provide good business propositions for independent consultants.
- It also proves dedication to a chosen field, making individuals a better candidate for hiring.
Best IT Certification Courses
The best way to become certified is by taking the recommended courses for that particular certification. There are a number of certification courses available online, which are industry specific. However, a decision should be made based on skills, area of expertise and desired application in future. Individuals should also ensure that they are learning from an institute that is officially partnered with the vendor providing the course. Precious time and money will be invested in the course — it should be well spent and ensure better opportunities arise in future.
Most Popular Certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Citrix Certified Associate (CCA)
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
IT certification courses can open job avenues as an IT Support Technician, Systems Administrator, Network Engineer or Business Analyst. With advanced skills, professionals can start earning the big bucks. So, whatever the course, individuals should choose to enrol at a leading IT college in Canada to ensure a bright career.