Choosing the right program and the right college is a difficult decision. Studies show that international students are often guided by their Immigration Consultant into a program that might not be the best fit for them. This can have major consequences, as it can trap them in a program that may not lead to their dream job. Choosing the right program and college gives students a better chance to succeed.
Did You Know International Students in Canada Can Transfer Programs or Colleges Without Needing a New Study Permit?
Despite spending hours trying to find exactly the right program to apply to, sometimes the program you enrol in doesn’t end up working for you, or you change your mind about what you want to study. If this is the case, the answer is simple: Find a new program that will work better for you. However, when you’re an international student, you might be told that you cannot transfer or withdraw from a college. But the truth is:
- You can withdraw and transfer to another college.
- You are entitled to a refund of your money after some reasonable deductions.
- NetSoft College of Technology can give you the right information and help you transfer.
Why Transfer to NetSoft College of Technology?
- Less expensive: NetSoft charges less than most other colleges.
- Shorter duration: NetSoft programs are shorter than courses at community colleges.
- Internationally recognized IT diplomas and certifications: NetSoft has partnered with Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, Cisco and Red Hat to deliver globally recognized programs.
- Certified instructors: NetSoft instructors are certified and have experience working with the latest technologies.
- Small class size: NetSoft classes have only 25 to 30 students. This minimizes social isolation and cultural adjustment issues that international students often face. It helps students to participate in different group activities and communicate effectively with their instructors, classmates and staff.
- Free career counselling: NetSoft not only helps prepare you for your career, but also provides you with the job-seeking skills to get employed in the IT industry.
What Are the Steps?
- Schedule a free appointment with our Admissions Counsellor to help you choose the right course.
- Pay the application fee (non-refundable) to receive your letter of acceptance to NetSoft College of Technology.
- Complete the withdrawal procedure at your former college. Provide them with the letter of acceptance from NetSoft College of Technology.