Registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
Microsoft Certification Exams
Passing a Microsoft certification exam is no easy feat; if it was, everyone would be certified. But just because it will be difficult doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try.
In today’s world, a traditional college degree isn’t sufficient to be successful in the IT industry. In order to really stand out from the competition, you need to have recognized validation of your technical skills, knowledge and expertise — and this comes in the form of IT certifications.
How to Pick the Right College
Obtaining a Microsoft certification requires working hard and making smart decisions when it comes to your learning approach. Being able to study independently is a great quality, but you will also need experienced instructors to help you with the preparation process. Enrolling at a reputable IT college is essential if you want to learn through hands-on experience and real-life applications.
This is easier said than done. Picking one of the many IT colleges available today will be difficult, but here are a few ways you can narrow it down and select the one that best meets your needs:
- Choose a college that offers a dedicated program.
- Ensure that the college is well-known and has many success stories.
- Visit the campus. See what kind of tools are utilized. Make sure it is somewhere you will feel comfortable learning.
- Make sure they have flexible schedules. If you are a working professional, you will need a college that offers a course schedule you can work around.
- Evaluate and research the instructors. Are they qualified? Are they experienced? What are their credentials? The instructors are the ones who are going to help you pass your certification exam, so make sure you are learning from the best.
Microsoft Certification Mississauga