Last updated: April 19, 2018
Access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. These terms and conditions may be changed in the future at any time without advance notice. Furthermore, these terms and conditions apply exclusively to access to and use of this website, and will not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement users may have with NetSoft College of Technology.
This website is intended to provide information about NetSoft and its affiliates, organization, and products and services offered by its divisions. However, this information represents only a presentation of NetSoft products and services, and is not contractually binding. To enter into any form of contractual agreement, please contact NetSoft’s Head Office.
Information found on the NetSoft College of Technology website is provided on an as-is basis. NetSoft makes no warranties — expressed or implied — including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Information found on any of the website’s pages may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. NetSoft is free to make updates, improvements or changes to any of the products or services described in such information at any time without notice.
NetSoft makes no representations and assumes no responsibility regarding any other website that may be accessed through NetSoft. These websites are independent of NetSoft and there is no affiliation whatsoever. NetSoft does not endorse anything offered or purported on any websites unless explicitly defined by NetSoft.
Trademarks, Logos and Service Marks
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website are registered or unregistered trademarks of NetSoft College of Technology. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as permission to use them. Unauthorized use of any trademark or content displayed on this website is prohibited.
The materials on this website are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of them may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Individuals may download one copy of the information or software found on this website on a single computer for personal, non-commercial use only (unless specifically licenced to do otherwise by NetSoft in writing).
NetSoft College of Technology does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. NetSoft may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice.
The information on this website is the property of NetSoft and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
Except when expressly prohibited on this website, permission is given to view, copy and print documents within this website, subject to the agreement that all of the following conditions are met:
- Use of the information is for informational, personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- The documents or graphics are not modified.
- The graphics are not copied or distributed separately from their accompanying text, and materials are not quoted out of context.
- The copyright notice is displayed and any other copyright or proprietary notices are retained on all copies of documents or portions of documents.
- There is an understanding that NetSoft may revoke this permission at any time and that activities related to this permission must be immediately stopped upon receiving notice from NetSoft.
The permission above does not include permission to copy the design elements, the look and feel or the layout of the website, or NetSoft logos. Those elements are also protected by copyright law, and may not be copied or imitated in any manner.
Users are specifically prohibited from using this website for any of the following:
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on, or waste of valuable time on, the website’s infrastructure or resources, including sending or promoting the distribution of spam, junk mail, chain letters, or other such unsolicited or unlawful mass emailing techniques.
- Disclosing to any unauthorized third parties any IDs, assigned confirmation numbers and/or passwords, or using IDs, assigned confirmation numbers and/or passwords for any unauthorized purpose, or otherwise allowing others to gain access to NetSoft’s information technology.
- Accessing systems, environments, networks, files, data or accounts through the use of IDs, assigned confirmation numbers and/or passwords.
- Accessing NetSoft’s information technology systems, environments, networks, files, data or accounts to which express authorization has not been granted (including access to data intended for someone else), or logging in to a server or account without authorization.
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble, modify, remove or reverse engineer any of the software or HTML codes comprising this website.
- Interfering with, disrupting, disabling or damaging, in an unauthorized manner, the use or operation of this website or NetSoft’s affiliated or related entities, or the providers’ systems, equipment or applications, or service to any user, host or network, including by use of any programs, scripts, commands, viruses, worms, web bugs, harmful codes, trojan horses, other contaminants or otherwise. This includes “denial of service” attacks, “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service or to burden excessively a service’s resources, attempts to “crash” a host, and/or modifying or rerouting any content or services provided on this website.
- Attempting to circumvent or subvert system or network security (i.e., authentication) mechanisms or probe the security of any system, network or account associated or used in conjunction with this website.
- Uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting information, content or proprietary rights without the right to transmit under the terms, any law, or other contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Using any robot, spider, intelligent agent, meta-searching, other automatic device or manual process to search, monitor or copy NetSoft’s website pages or content in violation of the terms or without NetSoft’s written permission, provided that generally available third-party web browsers such as Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer® may be used without such permission.
- Using any device, software or technique to interfere with the proper working of the website.
- Posting or transmitting any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable or harmful information of any kind.
- Posting or transmitting any information or software that contains a virus, bug, worm, or other harmful or disruptive element.
- Publishing, republishing, performing, distributing, assigning, sub-licencing, selling, preparing derivative works from, modifying, leasing, renting, copying, reverse compiling, reverse engineering, reverse assembling, transmitting, displaying, decompiling, translating or otherwise misusing the content.
- Posting or transmitting any information in violation of another party’s copyright or intellectual property rights, including information that infringes on another’s rights.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on NetSoft’s infrastructure, as determined solely by NetSoft.
- Redelivering any of the content using “framing,” hyperlinks or other technology without NetSoft’s express written permission.
- Using any device or technology to provide repeated automated attempts to access password-protected portions of the website.
Limited, Non-Exclusive Rights
Users are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a hypertext link to this website, provided the link does not portray NetSoft or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time, and users agree to promptly remove any such links at NetSoft’s request. Users may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any NetSoft trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found on this website, the content of any text, and the layout/design of any page or form, without NetSoft’s express written consent.
NetSoft may provide links to web pages and content of third parties as a service to those interested in this information. NetSoft does not monitor nor have any control over third-party content or third-party websites, or the privacy policies of such websites. NetSoft does not endorse or adopt any third-party content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. NetSoft does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein, and takes no responsibility to update or review any third-party content. Users utilize these links and third-party content contained therein at their own risk. NetSoft’s website includes hyperlinks to websites maintained or controlled by others. NetSoft is not responsible for and does not routinely screen, approve, review or endorse the contents of or use of any of the products or services that may be offered at these websites. NetSoft advises users to review the individual privacy policies of the respective websites.
NetSoft controls and may permit advertisements on its website; however, it does not personally support or endorse said advertisements. Also, the NetSoft website shall not be used to transmit personal advertisements, solicitations or promotions.
Transmitting Through NetSoft’s Website
By posting communications to or transmitting through the website, users thereby grant NetSoft a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display such communications for marketing purposes, or as a part of other works in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicence such rights to anyone. Anything transmitted or posted may be used by NetSoft or licenced to others by NetSoft for any purpose, including reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting, or developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
Intellectual Property Rights
Users shall remain solely liable for the content of any messages or other information uploaded on the website or transmitted to NetSoft. Users agree to indemnify and save harmless NetSoft and its officers, directors, employees and owners from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages (including attorneys’ fees) made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to conduct, violation of these terms and conditions, or violation of any rights of a third party.
Except as otherwise agreed in writing with an authorized NetSoft representative, any material, information or other communication transmitted or posted to this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting any content, messages or materials to the NetSoft website, users warrant and represent that they own, have the right and/or authority to sublicence or otherwise control all of the rights to the content, messages or materials, including all the rights necessary to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, messages or materials.
Violation of Terms
Users understand and agree that in NetSoft’s sole discretion and without prior notice, NetSoft may terminate access to the website, cancel orders or exercise any other remedy available if NetSoft believes that the use is (i) inconsistent with these terms or (ii) has violated the rights of NetSoft, another user or the law. Users agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to NetSoft for violations of these terms and conditions, and consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations. NetSoft may release user information if required by law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary or appropriate to release to address an unlawful or harmful activity.
NetSoft makes no claim or representation regarding, and takes no responsibility for, the quality, content, privacy policies, nature or reliability of websites accessible by hyperlink from this website, or websites linking to this website. The linked websites are not under the control of NetSoft, and NetSoft is not responsible for the contents of any linked website, any link contained in a linked website, or any review, changes or updates to such websites. NetSoft provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by NetSoft of the website or any information contained therein.
This website may contain certain forward-looking statements or projections regarding company direction, plans and performance. These statements are only predictions and under no circumstances should be seen as promises. Actual events or results may differ.
Forward-looking terminology such as “believe,” “expect,” “plans,” “may,” “will,” “should,” “anticipates” or similar statements are common, but are not promises. Such forward-looking statements include statements made toward future operation costs, capital expenditures, cash flow, improvements in infrastructure, distribution and replenishment systems, operating efficiencies, sales and earnings estimates or trends, and expansion plans and projections. Such forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and by their nature involve known and unknown internal and external risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from those expressed or implied. NetSoft undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date such statements were made.
The information contained within press releases issued by NetSoft should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. NetSoft has no intention of updating, and specifically disclaims any duty to update, the information in these press releases. To the extent any information therein is forward-looking, it is intended to fit within the safe harbour for forward-looking statements and subject to material risk.
In no event shall NetSoft, or its officers, directors, shareholders or employees, be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or other damages of any kind, including loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including negligence) or other form, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or the materials contained in, or accessed through, this website.
NetSoft does not warrant that this website or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful components.
NetSoft’s Right to Change Content
NetSoft reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this website at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or other designation does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by NetSoft.
Notwithstanding any of these terms and conditions, NetSoft reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate a user’s licence to use this website, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this website.
Laws Governing Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Province of Ontario, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
NetSoft reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of this agreement. If NetSoft becomes aware of possible violations, it may initiate an investigation that may include gathering information from any user involved and the complaining party, if any, and examination of other material. NetSoft may suspend the provision of its services, temporarily or permanently remove the material involved from its servers, cancel posts, provide warnings, or suspend or terminate access to the website. NetSoft will determine what action will be taken in response to a violation on a case-by-case basis, at its sole discretion. NetSoft will fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected violators.